Initiated as a LYLSENS INNOVATE initiative, LYLSENS SKILLTECH Training is an independant partnership providing skills training to Government Bodies and Private Entities.
SKILLTECH Training, led by Managing Director Laila POKS DSP Hj Md. Saleh and partner Norhayati Binti Ag Ahmad strives to facilitate local employment and make available specific competency skills training and testing for all sectors in Brunei Darussalam.
Depending the expertise required, SKILLTECH Training will consult their international partners or subcontract services to international vendors whom they can consult for specialised items.
SKILLTECH Training endeavours though, with the growth and experience resulting from opportunities obtained, to continuously integrate and train local talents, with the aim to become an efficient and talented 100% Bumiputra company.
Besides soft skills training, SKILLTECH Training provides hard skills competency training and testing with the objective to improve quality On-The-Job and at the Workplace.
SKILLTECH Training provides local employment scouting, pre-screening and placing of Brunei local personnel using the international Hire Success tool (HS is a registered trademark).
SKILLTECH Training provides designed training courses to include;
• Client's desired end result, ie. what trainees are required to do when they retuirn to their workplace
• Good matching of trainee / trainer / course content
• Practival applications where necessary
• Adapted to local context, ie. language, culture, etc
• We deliver courses in Malay or with a second Malay facilitator, as required
• Consider exisiting standards and working methods